Purchase a new chair or treatment centre from our partners Belmont or A-Dec, you can have an NSK Electric micromotor pre-installed into the chair, either as standard or an added extra.
Purchase a new treatment centre fitted with an NSK Electric Micromotor*, from our partners Belmont or A-Dec and you could be in with the chance of winning the cost of your NSK electric micromotor back from NSK.
You can have an NSK electric micromotor installed into your existing chair or surgery setup by one of our NSK certified engineers.
Purchased an NSK Micromotor* in 2019? Your purchase is eligible for entry. Click below to enter.
- Multi-Control Panel for Built-in System
- NSK’s Multi Pad uniquely enables control of the NLX nano and NLX plus electric micromotors. When partnered with Multi Pad, the NLX nano reaches speeds of 1,000 – 40,000 min-1 and delivers a powerful 3.4 Ncm torque
- User friendly LCD display and interface to select settings
- Visual identification on the display is possible even during operation of the handpiece
- Up to 8 programs (motor only)
- Electric Micromotor Integrated System Speed : 100 – 40,000 min-1, Torque : 4.0 Ncm, with Endo Function
- Torque control & Auto reverse feature 3 working modes: Auto-reverse on, Auto-stop or Auto-reverse off
- Autoclavable titanium body
- LED illumination
- Installable built-in type conforms to most dental equipments by employing original NLX BF power module
- NSK NLX Nano Micromotor has been designed to improve the balance of the instrument and motor in the clinicians hand, reducing fatigue during prolonged procedures
- Despite its small size and light weight, the NLX nano is as powerful as traditional micromotors and offers wider range of speeds
- Its 180° Vector Control assures smooth and stepless control over the entire speed range
- LEDs generate natural daylight quality light which assures clearer vision when compared to halogen light
- LED light sources are longer lasting and more durable than halogen bulbs
“The need for a speed increasing contra-angle, in combination with an electric micromotor, should not be underestimated for precise tooth preparation. The combination of a speed increasing contra-angle and micromotor gives me complete speed control, improved tactile sensation, and a smoother running bur than a turbine. All of these advantages equate to more precise margins and potential for improved overall clinical results.”
Dr Basil Mizrahi B.D.S. M.Sc (Rand) M.Ed. Cert in Prosthodontics (USA), Specialist in Prosthodontics & Restorative Dentistry